Library and Knowledge Services
Welcome to your Medway NHS Library and Knowledge Services (LKS)
- Provide a quality assured service delivered by professional, skilled staff
- Develop the services we offer by working with and listening to our users
- Work in partnership locally and nationally to provide access to a range of relevant resources, (physical and virtual), that are fit for purpose and provide best value
- Provide the means for our users to develop their skills to effectively and efficiently locate and retrieve the information they require
- Provide a friendly welcome to existing and potential users and offer an environment conducive to study, learning and the sharing of knowledge
- Provide a variety of specialist and general collections.
- Can supply books and articles not available locally from other libraries.
- Offer an Evidence Search and Summary Service to support your decisions in frontline patient care, managment and improvement work. For more information please see our Evidence at your fingertips page.
Medway NHS LKS provides access to print and electronic journals, books, boardgames and multimedia resources and services to help all staff and students find and use the best evidence to support patient care, clinical governance, research, education and professional development.
For a list of key resources including the latest guidelines, clinical evidence, articles, research and more, please visit our coronavirus resources page on the intranet.