Mr Daniel Burford
- First Name:Daniel
- Last Name:Burford
- Contact information:
Telephone: 01634 830000 ext 3772
- Professional profile:
I was appointed as a full-time consultant in 2002 at the Medway Maritime and Darent Valley hospitals, with teaching commitments at Guy’s Hospital and King’s College, London.
I work with a professional team providing orthodontic treatment for patients with complex malocclusions. Many patients require a multi-disciplinary approach to their care involving jaw surgery, minor oral surgery, restorative dentistry or cleft surgery.
I treat patients on referral who have severe snoring/mild obstructive sleep apnoea.
I am a trainer and lecturer of specialist registrars who are on the three-year academic programme linked to Guy’s Hospital.
In addition I am also an MSc examiner for King’s College, London.
- Specialty Area(s):
- Cleft lip and palate
- Professional expertise:
- MSc (Lond)
- GMC No.:63954
- British Dental Association
- British Orthodontic Society
- European Orthodontic Society
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, England
- Specialist Training Committee in Orthodontics, London Region
- Kent and Sussex Deanery Orthodontic representative