FOI 5683-Modern Slavery in Supply Chains
Date: 24 September 2019 to 24 September 2022
Is your authority’s supply chain checked for adherence to Section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015?
( )Not Sure
Other (please specify)[ ]
- In the calendar year 2017, how many suppliers in your supply chain did Section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 apply to?
- In the calendar year 2018, how many suppliers in your supply chain did Section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 apply to?
- How often are due diligence checks carried out in compliance with Section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act and by whom (job title)?
- Which area of your supply chain do you think is particularly vulnerable to risks of modern slavery and human trafficking and what steps have you taken to manage these risks?
- How compliant is your authority to enforcing the requirements of section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015?
( )Full compliance
( )Partial / some compliance
( )Not sure
( )Very little compliance
( )No compliance
- Have there been any reports of incidents of Modern Slavery in your supply chain. If your answer is "yes" please provide details.
( )Not sure
( )Not applicable
If "Yes" provide details here:[ ]
- How well do you think staff managing contracts on behalf of your authority are trained to spot and tackle Modern Slavery within your supply chain?
- Name of Authority[ ]
10. Does your authority publish a Modern Slavery statement? If "Yes", please provide a link to your Modern Slavery Statement otherwise enter "Not applicable" or "Not sure".
- Request ID:FOI 5683
- Category:Trust - Service Data