FOI 5781 - Homelessness and Pregnancy
Date: 13 November 2019 to 12 November 2022
- How many pregnant women presenting for initial obstetrics/maternity/antenatal care appointments within your Trust declared themselves as homeless or with no fixed address between 2015 and 2019? Please breakdown by year.
- How many of those pregnant women still declared themselves as homeless or had no fixed address upon being admitted to a labour ward to give birth?
- For 1 and 2, if the information is available, please breakdown the numbers of women to specify how many were rough sleepers, how many were in temporary accommodation (please give numbers for hostels, B&Bs, refuges or other), or with no fixed address.
- Please also provide figures for the outcomes of pregnancies for homeless women, broken down by the number that ended with a live birth, the number that underwent terminations, the number that had miscarriages and the number that were stillborn.
- Please indicate age groups for the number of pregnant women who declared themselves homeless – whether under 20, 20-30, 30-40 or 40+.
- How many of those who were pregnant had their child removed from their care at birth?
- Request ID:FOI 5781
- Category:Patient - Activity Data
Please see attached response