Mr Manuel Oyarzabal Amigo
- First Name:Manuel Oyarzabal Amigo
- Last Name:Manuel
- Contact information:
Telephone: 01634 825054
- Professional profile:
I graduated from Santander University, Spain, in 1983. Following my basic surgical training, I furthered my career in the United Kingdom becoming a registrar at King’s College Hospital in 1992.
I later joined the South Thames rotation working at Guy’s, St. Thomas’ and Great Ormond Street hospitals. In 1998-99 I travelled to South Africa with a TWJ foundation clinical research fellowship and worked at Groote Schuur Hospital — University of Cape Town under the supervision of Professor Sellars, gaining much experience in all aspects of the specialty including head and neck surgery.
I was appointed consultant otolaryngologist — head and neck surgeon by the Medway NHS Trust in January 2000 and am now available for consultation at Medway Maritime Hospital and Darent Valley Hospital.
I have extensive clinical experience and offer a general service across the specialty, areas of special interest include rhinology, FESS, voice disorders, otoplasty/pinnaplasty and paediatric otolaryngology.
I am the clinical director for surgery at the Trust.
- Service:Surgical services
- Specialty Area(s):
- Professional expertise:
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Voice disorders
- Phonosurgery and otoplasty/pinnaplasty
- FRCS Ed
- FRCS (ORL-HNS)
- GMC No.:3217302
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Medical Association
- British Association of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery
- British Rhinological Society
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists
- Otolaryngological Research Society
- Young Consultant Otolaryngologists & Head and Neck Surgeons